The Master Appliance PH-1400 Dial-in Heat Gun comes in a blow-mold case with five of the company's most popular attachments.
The Master Appliance PH-1400 Dial-in Heat Gun.
Compact, lightweight and easy to use, the professional quality electronic Master Appliance Proheat Heat Gun, No. PH-1400, provides fast, dial-in display and lockability of temperature and airflow settings. This makes it easy to set just the right temperature and airflow and lock it in for each job, making each job easy to repeat.
Features and benefits
Dial-in/lockable temperature and airflow. Select just the right temperature and airflow for every job. Temperatures are selectable between 130 degrees F to 900 degrees F and variable airflow from 6 to 15 CFM with the Proloc magnetic locking feature.
Proloc supervisor locking feature. After dialing in the temperature and airflow that is best for your application, the supervisor can lock the controls to prevent the changing of temperature or airflow by using the unique Proloc magnetic key provided with every unit.
Built-in LCD display. Provides easy-to-see visual display of temperature and airflow.
Electronic temperature control system. Maintains constant temperature when varying airflow or using one of a broad range of optional attachments.
18 professional quality attachments available. This broad range of special attachments makes the Proheat LCD Heat Gun usable for a wide variety of applications.
- Applying and removing decals.
- Quick drying paint and body filler.
- Installing window tint.
- Softening, forming and stretching vinyls.
- Shrink tubing and terminating shrinkable specialty connectors.
- Softening and forming plastics.
- Thawing locks and frozen parts.
- Welding plastics.
The product is designed for a variety of applications, including heating, drying, shrinking, soldering, desoldering, welding plastics and more.
A lighter-weight option
The Master Proheat is a lighter weight version of the company’s high-performance Master Heat Gun. It can be used for holding for extended periods of time. It puts out high temperature flameless heat and airflow to perform most automotive aftermarket applications.
This product gives the distributor a compact, lighter-weight alternative to the heavy-duty, high performance Master Heat Gun which is still capable of performing most automotive applications. The unique Proloc feature prevents inadvertent temperature and airflow setting changes, enabling specific application repeatability.
Designed and manufactured by Master Appliance Corp. in Racine, WI, USA.
- Variable temperature from 130 degrees F to 900 degrees F.
- Variable airflow from 6 to 15 CFM.
- 120V, 60Hz, 11A max.
- Enclosed ceramic heating element.
- Permanent magnet motor.
- Rugged, thermoplastic housing.
- 6’, three-wire grounded cordset.
- 1.6 lbs net weight.
- cULus listed.
- Compact, lightweight, easy to use.
- Fast, dial-in visual display and lockability of temperature and airflow using the Proloc magnetic key.
- 18 professional quality, stainless steel attachments available for a wide variety of applications.
- Available individually or in a professional kit which includes five of the company’s most popular attachments.
Suggested retail price
Individual unit: $239
Professional kit: $289
For more information
Master Appliance Corp.
2420 18th Street
Racine, WI 53403