Sunex’s Low Vibration Air Saw, No. SX6215, combines power, durability and performance while featuring the lowest vibration in its class, according to the company. Its small size fits into small work areas, yet it runs at the same speed as reciprocating saws twice as large.
The low vibration reciprocating saws previously on the market were large and heavy. Sunex saw a value in creating a smaller saw with the same power and low vibration that could be used in tighter work areas and would reduce hand fatigue.
- Strokes per minute: 10,000.
- Stroke Length: 0.38” (9.7mm),
- Overall Length: 6.7” (170mm).
- Weight: 0.97 lbs (0.44 kg).
- Avg. Air Consumption: 3 CFM.
- Air Inlet Size: 1/4”.
- Minimum Hose Size: 3/8”.
- Sound Pressure: 84.4 dBA.
- Vibration: \>2.5 m/s2.
- Convenient size: At only 6.7”, the saw easily fit into small work areas.
- Performance: This saw runs at 10,000 strokes per minute, which is faster than comparable, so it can complete any job efficiently.
- Comfort: The chemical-resistant rubber grip and the patent-pending shock reduction device reduce hand fatigue and allow users to operate the saw for extended periods.
- Safety: The locking throttle prevents accidental startup, and the adjustable guide allows for preset depth control.
- Comes with a two-year warranty.
For more information
Sunex Customer Service