Sunex’s Low Vibration Air Saw, No. SX6215, combines power, durability and performance while featuring the lowest vibration in its class, according to the company. Its small size fits into small work areas, yet it runs at the same speed as reciprocating saws twice as large. Origin The low...
Welcome! This content is housed in a special section of our website designed for mobile tool distributors selling tools and equipment into the automotive aftermarket.
Articles written for mobile distributors are now only accessible with a unique login, to ensure this information stays exclusive to the mobile distributor community and isn't available to the public.
By registering to access this special section, you get full access to all of the content in VehicleServicePros.com magazine, along with exclusive online content that gives you an inside scoop on hot new products, exclusive stories, sales tips, technical information and more!
You will also need to be a qualified subscriber of VehicleServicePros.com to gain access. Subscribe to VehicleServicePros.com now or have your subscription ID ready.
It only takes a few minutes to register and verify your credentials. Register only once and simply use your login information when you return.
Login now to access exclusive content and learn more about how to make your mobile tool distribution business more efficient and profitable!
Sunex’s Low Vibration Air Saw, No. SX6215, combines power, durability and performance while featuring the lowest vibration in its class, according to the company. Its small size fits into small work areas, yet it runs at the same speed as reciprocating saws twice as large.
The low vibration reciprocating saws previously on the market were large and heavy. Sunex saw a value in creating a smaller saw with the same power and low vibration that could be used in tighter work areas and would reduce hand fatigue.
- Strokes per minute: 10,000.
- Stroke Length: 0.38” (9.7mm),
- Overall Length: 6.7” (170mm).
- Weight: 0.97 lbs (0.44 kg).
- Avg. Air Consumption: 3 CFM.
- Air Inlet Size: 1/4”.
- Minimum Hose Size: 3/8”.
- Sound Pressure: 84.4 dBA.
- Vibration: \>2.5 m/s2.
- Convenient size: At only 6.7”, the saw easily fit into small work areas.
- Performance: This saw runs at 10,000 strokes per minute, which is faster than comparable, so it can complete any job efficiently.
- Comfort: The chemical-resistant rubber grip and the patent-pending shock reduction device reduce hand fatigue and allow users to operate the saw for extended periods.
- Safety: The locking throttle prevents accidental startup, and the adjustable guide allows for preset depth control.
- Comes with a two-year warranty.
For more information
Sunex Customer Service