The Ranger RP-6KC Can Crusher will crush paint and other types of cans in seconds, while solving environmental disposal issues by reducing waste and disposal costs by 90 percent.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
This 100-percent air-operated machine offers a 13-7/8” working stroke that will accommodate a 1-gal. can. The RP-6KC’s compact design mounts to the floor or a workbench. The all-steel construction of the RP-6KC produces three tons of crushing force, reduces cans to 90 percent of their original size and will provide years of trouble-free service.
The RP-6KC comes equipped with a powerful pneumatic cylinder, and includes a 20-second cycle time.
Bendpak/Ranger introduced the RP-6KC to help customers maintain their efficiency and bottom line in these environmentally delicate times.
The RP-6KC helps reduce collection space and help keep shops’ working areas clean and tidy.
• Overall height: 37”.
• Overall width: 15”.
• Overall depth: 14”.
• Door opening: 14.5” x 13”.
• Air input: 140 psi to 160 psi
• Chamber width: 13-3/8”.
• Chamber depth: 10-7/16”.
• Chamber height: 14-15/16”.
• Unit weight: 130 lbs.
• 100-percent air operated.
• Three-ton crushing force.
• 20-second cycle time.
• Compact floor- or bench-mount design.
• All-steel industrial construction.
• Comes with a filter/regulator and air gauge.
• Powerful pneumatic cylinder.
• Greatly reduces disposal costs.
SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE
Lyle Simpson, director of national accounts