Chief Collision Technology, part of Vehicle Service Group (VSG) and Dover (NYSE: DOV), and a leading provider of collision technology repair solutions, has expanded its network of Paintless Dent Repair ("PDR") shops across the United States. Each shop is carefully monitored by Chief Hail Solutions to meet Chief's strict quality standards in tech training and customer service.
With its expanded network, Chief now offers an all-in-one solution for insurance companies and others with large volumes of vehicles, such as dealerships and fleet managers, while eliminating the cost and training required to staff a CAT site. Whether the hail event is small or large, Chief's team of hail damage experts can set up a hail site at no cost and manage all aspects of repair, including:
- Providing an initial assessment of hail damage using Chief's exclusive product, Constellation, the industry's first touchless mobile 3D hail damage scanning system;
- Scheduling a PDR at various sites as needed and monitoring time, cost estimates and repairs;
- Assuring proper repairs for all vehicles that meet OEM standards;
- Confirming all repairs (large and small) are completed for all customers; and
- Ensuring diagnostic scanning and ADAS calibration are completed and documented as needed.
"We know the hassle and expense associated with monitoring hail sites and the need for honest, quality PDR repairs, and we're pleased to now be able to provide customers with a solution," said Bob Finkle, Brand Manager with VSG. "Insurance companies, dealership and fleet managers can now call Chief's PDR Network and have us on site within 48 hours of the hail event, to handle all the necessary paperwork, repairs and reporting. We're well equipped to take this responsibility on and glad to provide relief to our already busy customers."
Those interested in working with Chief's PDR Network can get more information at chieftechnology.com/hailsolutions.