The Ingersoll Rand W5133 IQV20 Series 3/8" Compact Impact Wrench is designed to deliver 550 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque and 365 ft-lbs of max torque. It is 7" long, weighs 5.3 lbs, and has a tapered front end for greater access in tight spaces. Notable features include a variable-speed switch and electronic brake to increase control while using the tool, four forward power modes that always operate at max reverse torque to avoid the need to switch tools for different tasks, and spark-free brushless technology and reinforced bushing that increases the lifespan of the motor.
The W5133 IQV20 Series 3/8" Compact Impact Wrench quickly loosens and tightens a variety of fasteners. It delivers accurate torque for repair and maintenance applications, including tire and wheel lug nuts, engine bays, brake hubs, axle wheel nuts, interior dashboard components, support brackets, under mount installation and repair, flange bolts, and diesel engine repair.
Features and Benefits
• Variable-speed switch and electronic brake increase control while using the tool.
• Offers an ideal power-to-weight ratio.
• Has a length of 7”.
• Contains a Chip-on-Board LED task light with four dimmable settings.
• Delivers 550 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque and 365 ft-lbs of max torque.
• Durable with stronger internal parts.
• Offers four forward power modes: max power, mid power, wrench tight, and hand tight.
• Saves technicians time by not needing to switch tools for different tasks.
• Better accessibility in tight spaces with tapered front end.
• Delivers the power technicians need without adding extra weight to the tool.
Ingersoll Rand developed this tool to allow technicians to complete jobs more quickly and without switching tools. With its versatility, the tool functions as four tools in one and can get into tight spaces.
This product features chemical-resistant composite housing and a patented steel reinforced frame. It weighs 5.3 lbs and uses spark-free brushless technology.
Storage and Display
The product is made available in an individual box that features the product photo, model number, and key features, and is ready for display.
Suggested Retail Price
W5133-K12 3/8” Impact One Battery Kit - $685
W5133-K22 3/8” Impact Two Battery Kit - $767
For More Information
Ingersoll Rand Customer Service