The Lincoln Lift-Action Multi-Fluid Pump, No. 1390, is designed to help customers meet diesel emissions regulations. The pump not only transfers DEF, but also moves many harsh fluids such as antifreeze, acetone, thinners, solvents, and hydraulic oils from larger fluid drums to secondary containers or directly into equipment and vehicle reservoirs. With this self-priming pump simply place the pump in a barrel or drum using the attached bung adapter then lift the lever and fluid is dispensed.
The Lincoln Lift-Action Multi-Fluid Pump is a transfer pump for the automotive, trucking, agriculture, and construction industries where specialized fluids are being moved.
Features and benefits
- DEF (diesel exhaust fluid) compatible.
- Transfers shop fluids including acetone, antifreeze, windshield washer, thinners, solvents, hydraulic oils, and more.
- Made from premium-grade alloy 316 stainless steel.
- Welded ground-post for safe dispensing of volatile fluids.
- Easy fluid control; no splashing.
- Meets CA Proposition 65 and EU REACH standards.
- Includes NPT and buttress threads for steel and plastic drums.
- Simply place the pump in a barrel or drum using the attached bung adapter and lift the level to dispense fluid.
- Ready to use out of the package.
- Also ideal for paint shops.
Lincoln developed this pump in response to customers asking for a pump that would withstand harsh chemicals, like acetone, unlike industry-standard transfer pumps that corrode over time and eventually break down, according to the company.
This pump is made from premium-grade alloy 316 stainless steel. It has a 20-oz stroke output and an adjustable bung that fits 15, 16, 30, and 55-gal drums.
Storage and display
The product is a single unit in a package design that supports retail display.
Suggested retail price
For more information