The Prevost OSHA Venturi Nozzle Blow Gun is designed for cleaning dust and debris from hard to reach places such as motors or car interiors. This blow gun can help improve safety in the workshop and is OSHA compliant. This blow gun offers an ergonomic design that is user-friendly for repetitive use, a heavy duty, high-tech composite body and metal insert 1/4" FNPT thread. This tool is available in a range of different nozzles for various applications, including metal and non-scratch composite tips.
The Prevost OSHA Venturi Nozzle Blow Gun is designed for cleaning dust and debris from hard to reach places, such as motors and the interior of cars.
- High quality product designed for longevity.
- Offers a good selling margin, giving distributors flexibility if pricing needs to be discounted.
- Can help improve safety in the workshop and is OSHA compliant.
- When paired with a Prevost prevoS1 quick connect safety coupling, the user can create a leak free system, the company says.
Features and benefits
- Safe and user-friendly product.
- Available in a range of different nozzles for various applications, including metal or non-scratch composite tips, and tips range in length from 4" to 40".
- Directional flow helps provide precision, and the progressive trigger gives the user control of air flow.
- Metal insert 1/4" FNPT thread.
- Ergonomic design is user-friendly for repetitive use.
- Non-scratch nozzle option helps avoid scratches and damage to production pieces.
- Wall mount bracket accessory available to hang blow gun when not in use.
- Heavy duty, high-tech composite body.
- Silicone-free production helps eliminate static, making it suitable for paint and body shops.
Prevost created this blow gun to be comfortable for extended use, yet durable enough to stand up to daily wear and tear in a shop environment. Their number one concern in developing this product was user safety.
The body and nozzles are made of a non-scratch composite material. The metal nozzle option weighs .91 lbs, and the composite tip models weigh 0.05 lbs. The max pressure for each blow gun is 145 psi.
Storage and display
This item is sold and packaged per piece, the company says. Prevost recommends organizing this nozzle neatly into drawers by model so buyers can easily identify OSHA versus non-OSHA options.
For more information