The SP Air Low Profile Hex Bit Driver, No. SP-7250H, is lightweight and features a sealed head with low profile for use in tight areas. Use with any ¼” drive bit and one hand easy to use thumb level for forward and reverse operation. Also featured is the patented 360 degree rear exhaust.
The SP Air Low Profile Hex Bit Driver is designed for use in auto body, mechanical and woodworking applications where 1/4" bits are used.
Features and benefits
- Allows use of a pneumatic bit driver for improved control and speed.
- Low profile design fits into tight areas.
- Air control allows the user to control speed.
- Offers 360 degree exhaust so users can adjust to blow away from the worker.
- Easy-to-use thumb lever controls forward and reverse.
- Can be used with any 1/4" bits.
- Ratchet style design for easy use.
- Designed to save technicians time.
- Sealed head technology supports low profile design.
SP Air developed this tool as a low profile unit that was air driven for use in shops. SP Air's sealed head technology allowed them to maintain a lower tool profile.
All SP Air tools are made in Japan using high grade materials. This tool offers 200 rpm, 25 ft-lbs of max torque and weighs 1.5 lbs.
Storage and display
This product ships one unit per package, and is packed in a box with a parts manual. SP Air suggests displaying this product by attaching to an air fitting for display.
Suggested retail price
For more information
SP Air USA, Inc.