Induction Innovations Mini-Ductor Coils are manufactured in a variety of lengths and sizes to fit inaccessible areas. Standard coils need to be replaced anytime that the metal underneath the fabric coating becomes exposed. Another sign that coils need to be replaced is if the fabric becomes noticeably brown. Each coil will last for several hundred uses or more, subject to use. Bearing Buddy coils are much longer (41” to 96”) than standard coils. They need replacing when metal becomes exposed and/or turns brownish like standard coils, but also when they become brittle since they are made of finely twisted copper.
The Induction Innovations coil kits are designed for use with recessed lug nuts, decals/graphics, exhaust manifold bolts, seatbelt bolts, 02 sensors, bearings, brakes, exhaust pipes and more.
- The Thin Wall Coil allows users to remove recessed lug nuts easier by getting in the tight space between the nut and the wheel.
- The Mini-Pad allows the removal of decals, graphics, pinstripes, emblems and body side moldings.
- All coils and coil kits work with the Mini-Ductor product line.
- Coils are manufactured in a variety of lengths and sizes to fit accessible and inaccessible areas.
- The coils will last for several hundred uses or more with proper use (avoid abrasion and overheating).
Features and benefits
- All coils will heat ferrous metal without the dangers of open flame and in a matter of seconds.
- With induction heat, the coils only heat the ferrous metal within the diameter of the coil, leaving no collateral damage to plastic, wire, paint or exposure to fuel.
- All coils are flexible and can be bent or separated for a variety of applications.
Induction Innovations created these coil kits for the Mini-Ductor Series in order to provide an assortment of diameters and lengths for a variety of applications. These products were developed to help technicians remove rusted nuts and bolts from corrosion and thread lock compounds in a matter of seconds.
The coils are made of insulated wire in Elgin, Illinois. The Mini-Pad weighs 5.7oz, the Thin Wall Coil weighs 1.8 oz and the coil kits weigh 2 lbs.
Storage and display
The coil kits are packed in a plastic tube, and the Thin Wall Coil and Mini-Pad are poly bagged. These products ship one unit per package, and the tube contains eight coils for the three coil kits. The company suggests clipping or hanging up the Thin Wall Coil and Mini-Pad coils. For the three coil kits, they suggest removing coils from the tube to show the different lengths and dimensions.
To view a video demonstration, visit VehicleServicePros.com/21045220.
Suggested retail price
Standard Coil Kit - $149
Essential Coil Kit - $119
Long Coil Kit - $184
Mini-Pad - $79
Thin Wall Coil - $17.50
For more information
Induction Innovations, Inc.