The Flexzilla Pro Pistol Grip Water Hose Nozzle, No. NFZG02-N, is designed to offer improved power for spraying jobs. The nozzle features a precision flow port inline connection that allows water to flow directly, helping to increase water flow, pressure and power. Other notable features include multiple spray patterns, ergonomic handle and leak-free o-ring. The tool works with 1/2", 5/8" and 3/4" water hoses, and has a machined aircraft aluminum barrel and Santoprene rubber handle and head.
The Flexzilla Pro Pistol Grip Water Hose Nozzle is designed to operate easily to clean up and wash off vehicle residues.
- Quality built and designed for ease of use and longevity.
- Consistent, easy spray patterns.
- Exclusive product not available in box stores.
- Offers improved power for spraying jobs.
Features and benefits
- Precision flow port - inline connection allows water to flow directly, not up and through the handle, to help increase water flow, pressure and power by up to 30 percent, according to the company.
- Multiple spray patterns: jet, fan, power or low flow spray options allow technicians to adjust the spray for the job.
- Ergonomic handle is designed to offer easy grip and reduce user fatigue.
- Durable, non-marring outer cover protects painted surfaces.
- Works with 1/2", 5/8" and 3/4" water hoses.
Flexzilla developed this product to offer a quality nozzle with improved power and longevity.
This product is made in China. The barrel is made of machine aircraft aluminum, and the handle and head are made of Santoprene rubber. The product weighs 1.5 lbs.
Storage and display
The Pro Pistol Grip Water Hose Nozzle ships one unit per package.
Suggested retail price
For more information