The Rockford RFD6109 Jump Starter starts gas and diesel engines up to 13L. This starter also functions as a charger for personal electronic devices. Its built-in safety features include an auto-off switch, intelligent jumper cables that help protect against overcharge and reverse polarity protection. The RFD6109 includes a battery charging cable, intelligent jumper cable, Type C to Type C data cable and a USB to Micro data cable. The unit features a built-in LED light and weighs 4 lbs.
The Rockford RFD6109 is designed for jump starting vehicles and charging personal devices.
Features and benefits
- Weighs only 4 lbs.
- Convenient and easy to store.
- Can charge personal devices.
- Smaller than a heavy lead acid traditional jump starter.
- Offers 24K MAH, 700 cold cranking amps and 1,500 peak amps.
- Jump start up to 13L gas and diesel engines.
- UL VO94 safety rating.
- Monitors amp draw and temperature with an auto shut down/reset feature.
- Features quick charge technology for the battery pack and devices.
Rockford developed this jump starter to provide a smaller, power packed alternative that is easy for technicians to use while offering features a traditional jump starter does not have.
This product is made in China with top engineers, the company says. It offers 24K MAH, 700 cold cranking amps and 1,500 peak amps.
Storage and display
The RFD6109 comes in a master pack of six pieces.