“We’re excited about the addition of 400 new parts including Clevite TriMetal, BiMetal and high performance engine bearings to the offering of light vehicle products available in the MAHLE Clevite eCatalog ” said Jonathan Larsen, Team Coordinator I – Data Management. “This is a great accomplishment in our steps towards enhancing the user experience in Launchpad .”
As with all Launchpad eCatalogs, the light vehicle catalog enables users to search, view and/or purchase parts – within one user experience. Launchpad features an “Add to Cart” ordering function tied directly to customer accounts. Users do not have to be logged in to search for an application, but if logged in they can easily add parts from any electronic catalog to the eCommerce ordering tool, MAHLECleviteOrder.com.
Launchpad is the first Web-based catalog of its kind to include an electronic ordering function tied directly into customer accounts. It allows the user to search for light vehicle and heavy duty applications, and select which parts to be included in the order, all through one user experience. The online catalog part number information is comparable to MAHLE Clevite paper catalogs, but is updated in real-time through electronic updates.
Ways to use Launchpad:
- Search light vehicle and heavy duty applications
- Utilize search wizard to look up by year, make, model or engine
- View full part detail containing part images and specifications
- Print part details
- Utilize the comprehensive interchange search
- Add parts from the online catalog to the online ordering tool, MAHLECleviteOrder.com
- Easily view the latest new part number announcements and product obsolescence