Through its renowned Welding School and Technical Training department, Lincoln Electric will offer a diverse selection of educational programming at its Cleveland headquarters throughout 2016.
Welders and welding educators can take advantage of multi-day seminars to learn everything from welding basics or specific alloy considerations to advanced technologies and new teaching tools for welding educators.
The following is a list of the seminars available at Lincoln Electric in 2016:
- April 26-29: Blodgett’s Design of Welded Connections: Steel Structures
- May 25-27: Aluminum Solutions: Advanced Training for Welding Aluminum Alloys
- June 7-10: Blodgett’s Design of Welded Connections: Steel Weldments
- July 11-15: Original Welding Educator Workshop
- July 25-29: Beyond The Booth
- Aug. 1-5: Advanced Welding Educator Workshop
- Sept. 6-16: International Basic Distributor Training
- Sept. 19-30: International Advanced Distributor Training
- Oct. 3-7: International Customer Training
- Oct. 11-14: Blodgett’s Design of Welded Connections: Steel Structures
- Nov. 1-4: Blodgett’s Design of Welded Connections: Steel Weldments
- Nov. 15-18: Aluminum Solutions: Practical Training for Welding Aluminum Alloys
For more information, including pricing and registration details, as well as a comprehensive list of welding classes and seminars offered through Lincoln Electric’s Welding Training School or Technical Training department, please see its 2016 Technical Training Guide, brochure ED122, on the company’s website.