The new Snap-on® ATECH2FR125B 3/8" Drive TechAngle® Flex-Head Torque Wrench provides the same benefits as fellow ATECH series tools, but with more range, strength, and accuracy.
- four alert modes (LED, LCD, vibratory, and audible);
- six scales for precise measurements in both metric/SI and imperial units, plus angle;
- 10 presets for easily recalling commonly-used torque specifications;
- cycle counter to help techs keep their tool calibrated;
- torque then angle option for bolts that require specific applications of both measurements;
- battery level indicator;
- low profile buttons;
- power interruption technology;
- Dual progressive LEDs and backlight LCD screen provide greater visibility in dark, cramped work spaces
Find out more about this new tool, as well as other tools and products, by contacting your participating Snap-on franchisee or other representative, visiting www.snapon.com or calling toll-free 877-SNAPON-4 (877-762-7664).
About Snap-on Tools
Snap-on Tools is a subsidiary of Snap-on Incorporated, a leading global innovator, manufacturer and marketer of tools, equipment, diagnostics, repair information and systems solutions for professional users performing critical tasks. Products and services include hand and power tools, tool storage, diagnostics software, information and management systems, shop equipment and other solutions for vehicle dealerships and repair centers, as well as for customers in industries, including aviation and aerospace, agriculture, construction, government and military, mining, natural resources, power generation and technical education. Snap-on Tools is one of the largest non-food franchise companies in the world, selling its products and services through franchisee, company-direct, distributor and internet channels. Snap-on Incorporated, which was founded in 1920, is a $3.7 billion, S&P 500 company located in Kenosha, Wisconsin, with operations throughout the world. For additional information, visit www.snapon.com.