- Specially engineered disc incorporates aluminum oxide grain for excellent grinding combined with smooth, scratch-free finishing and cleaning
- Grinds cooler than standard discs
- Lasts up to 3X longer than conventional abrasives
- Fewer disc changes required means greater job efficiency and cost savings
- Can be used in pre- and post-weld operations
- Applications and industries include automotive and body shops, agriculture, aviation, construction, energy, food & beverage, metal fabrication, shipbuilding, technology, and mass transportation
- The latest addition to Lawson’s extensive catalog of cutting tools and abrasives solutions
The Lawson Products Blue-Kote Soft Material Application Flap Discs are available now. Lawson Products and Kent Automotive representatives can help users select the abrasive product best suited to their applications.
About Lawson Products, Inc.
Founded in 1952, Lawson Products, Inc., headquartered in Chicago, IL, sells and distributes specialty products to the industrial, commercial, institutional and government maintenance, repair and operations market (MRO). The company is dedicated to helping customers in the U.S. and Canada lower their total cost of operation by increasing productivity and efficiency. The combination of Lawson Managed Inventory and the company’s problem-solving professionals ensures customers always have the right parts to handle the job. Through The Bolt Supply House, customers in Western Canada have access to products at several branches. Under its Kent Automotive brand, the company provides collision and mechanical repair products to the automotive aftermarket.
Lawson Products ships from several strategically located distribution centers to customers in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean.
For additional information, please visit https://www.lawsonproducts.com/ or https://www.kent-automotive.com/.