The OTC 5609 Cylinder Leakage Tester Kit allows users to quickly and efficiently measure cylinder pressure loss. One gauge on the tester measures the pressure of air entering the cylinder, and the other measures the percentage of air leaking from the cylinder. The percentage of air loss indicates the condition of the cylinder and overall condition of the engine. The OTC 5609 can diagnose internal engine problems such as bad rings, valves and leaking head gaskets. Features and benefits of the kit include:
- Dual 2-1/2" gauges feature chrome bezel and rugged protective outer boot.
- Scales read 0-100 psi and 0-700 kPa.
- Pressure regulated manifold includes quick couplers.
- Long flex 24" 14 mm hose.
- 10 mm, 12 mm and 18 mm thread adapters.
- Blow molded hard case with removable lid.
- Detailed instruction chart.