Klein Tools' Journeyman Gloves offer protection against cuts, scrapes, impact injuries and vibration injuries. They consist of six machine-washable models:
- Journeyman Extreme Gloves feature flexible, yet impact-absorbing thermo plastic rubber (TPR) and EVA foam.
- Journeyman Utility Gloves feature breathable, moisture-wicking Trek Dry stretch material on top with sponge foam and tricot lining.
- Journeyman Camouflage Gloves offer reinforced thumb and finger panels for extra protection and durability.
- Journeyman Cold Weather Pro Gloves feature Thinsulate C40-lined palm and fingers for better insulation.
- Journeyman Grip Gloves offer Armortex rubberized grip on the fingers and reinforced synthetic leather palms and thumb.
- Journeyman Leather Gloves feature professional-grade leather.