The Induction Innovations Inductor Pro-Max IQ, No. PMIQ-20000, has been engineered with greater intellect that enables programming capabilities, digital readout and enhanced with timed operation capabilities and precise power settings. The multi-function, easy-to-read digital display sets operation time; displays time remaining and act as a timer, and displays power output levels. The linear knob adjusts settings on the display, with push to select mode. These new digital features add greater power control to take advantage of induction heating for curing of bonding compounds and other materials.
Like its predecessor the Inductor Pro-Max, the Pro-Max IQ uses Invisible Heat® (High Frequency Magnetic Fields) to easily remove parts bonded to metal. This Invisible Heat releases seized hardware from corrosion/thread lock compounds in seconds without the collateral damage of an open flame. The Pro-Max IQ allows users to remove glass, seam sealers and undercoating, allowing shops to re-use parts normally discarded in the repair process.
The Pro-Max IQ includes the following items:
- Pro-Max High Performance Inverter.
- Improved U-series attachments, U-211, U-311 and U-411. (2) L-Wedges / Manual / Tutorial Video.
- two-year warranty on inverter / one- year attachments.
- High Performance Energy Efficient Inverter.
- Maximizes use of a 120V / 20a circuit. Rated: Input 2200w / Max Output 2000w.
- Audible and Visual Power Indicators.
- Fine Tuning Linear Power and Timing Control.
- Pneumatic Control, Resilient to dirt and water.
- UL/CSA GFCI for User Safety.
- Specs: L 18”, H 13”, W 12” / Weight 35 lbs.