The Mitchell 1 2014 Emission Control Application Guide (ECAT14) for domestic and import cars, light trucks, vans (diesel engines) and Class ‘A’ motorhomes with gasoline engines, model years 1966 to 2014 provides vehicle-specific emission system information for repair shops that perform smog inspections. This guide includes emission application tables, engine displacement conversion charts, emission control visual inspection procedures, the latest EPA emission recall bulletins and I/M areas that require ignition timing and EGR function testing. Approximately 40 years of domestic and imported basic ignition timing specifications, and 1980 to 2013 maintenance reminder light reset procedures are also featured in this guide. This guide also comes with a quick reference listing for major systems, devices and components.
The 2014 guide also includes a Standardized Emission Control Abbreviation List for the following vehicles:
- 1966-2014 Domestic Cars, Light Trucks, and Vans (Gasoline Engines)
- 1968-2014 Imported Cars, Light Trucks, and Vans (Gasoline Engines)
- 1966-2014 Medium and Heavy Duty Domestic Trucks (Gasoline Engines)
- Class “A” Motor Homes (Gasoline Engines)
- 1984-2014 Domestic + Import Cars, Light Trucks, and Vans (Diesel Engines)