The handle on the Gearwrench 84-Tooth Long Handle Ratchet ratchets is over 25 percent longer than standard ratchets, according to the company, offering increased reach and greater leverage. It has a low profile GearWrench teardrop head and a flush-mount on/off.
The 84-tooth gear offers a 4.3-degree swing arc making it easy for technicians to start fasteners in the most confined spaces. Like many GearWrench ratchets, the new 84-Tooth Long Handle Ratchets exceed ASME torque performance specifications delivering the required strength. The longer handle provides technicians with increased reach and leverage.
The 84-Tooth Long Handle Ratchets are available in either full-polish or cushion grip in the following drive sizes: 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2".
To follow are the SKU numbers available:
• No. 81028 – 1/4" drive teardrop head, full polish
• No. 81029 – 1/4" drive teardrop head cushion grip
• No. 81264 – 3/8" drive teardrop head, full polish
• No. 81265 – 3/8" drive teardrop head cushion grip
• No. 81360 - 1/2" drive teardrop head, full polish
• No. 81361 – 1/2" drive teardrop head cushion grip
GearWrench is also offering a two-piece Full Polish Mixed Set (No. 81268), which includes 1/4" and 3/8" drive sizes.