General Motors Trucks and Vans with Diesel Engines are coming into repair shops with Engine Performance or Check Engine Light problems every day. In the past, these vehicles may have been hard to repair, or the information to repair them may have been difficult to find.
Come to this class and get the latest repair information and help you need to diagnose these diesel engines. Our trainers are presenting a brand new program on the General Motors 6.6 liter Duramax engine.
Did you know there are 5 different generations of the Duramax engine? And there are major differences in systems and components between each generation. Let us teach you how to use this information to quickly and accurately diagnose any Duramax engine! Information to be covered in class:
- Unique Duramax Systems & Components
- New Exhaust Particulate Filter & Service
- Intake Air Heater
- Variable Geometry Turbocharger
- Glow Plug Systems
- High & Low Pressure Fuel Supply Systems
- Common Rail Fuel Injection System
- Fuel Injector Diagnosis
- Engine Management Strategies
- Fuel Injection Control Module (FICM)