ATG training manuals and seminars contain great strategies for thinking your way through a diagnosis. However, many diagnostic situations first call for duplicating the symptom or code, and this can be extremely frustrating. Well, now there’s a seminar just for this problem.
ATG believes that faults are usually present and measurable even if the symptoms or codes are intermittent, so the company has developed a repeatable strategy for flushing out these elusive faults. Additionally, they have assembled the best tools and tests for isolating faults and validating repairs, including:
- Customer & technician worksheets
- Best practices for voltage measuring tools
- Largely unused DVOM features & functions
- Specific Scan Tool tips & tricks
- Homemade tools for
- Circuit isolation
- Fault isolation
- Load substitution
- Other inexpensive tools & techniques
- Tool limitations & traps
- Case studies to reinforce every concept
This seminar applies to all manufacturers, so everyone will benefit. Intermittent faults stretch every technician’s skills, so come to this class to learn how to win against the toughest diagnostic challenges.