The ATG Advanced Scan Tool Diagnostics Training Manual is a 384-page manual with "button pushing" information. Most of the text and class are designed to demonstrate the best diagnostic techniques, including:
- Leverage PC interfaces and PID graphing to see things techs just can"t see in an analog scan tool display.
- Learn how scan tool initiated controls and tests can trim diagnostic times down to minutes instead of hours.
- See why it's critical to trace scan tool data and controls through wiring diagrams to quickly pinpoint the fault.
- Learn when and how to use Mode $06 information, when to avoid it, and where to get all of the necessary source information.
- Choose the best programming option for a shop.
- Lab scope examples of the common network languages are included to help users during scan tool "no communication" faults.