The Santronic Tel/Com 205 Signal Detector is a non-contact tool that detects signals by putting the tool in close proximity to the working cable pair that carries the service. Thus, giving technicians warning that there is existing service on that cable pair. The Tel/Com 205 enables the technician to eliminate lost calls, lost data and customer dissatisfaction from service interruption.
- Detects digital services from 28kb/s to 2.048 Mb/s, including DDS, ISDN, T1, E1 and all the DSL services within this bandwidth.
- Includes analog signal detection, usually found in separate tools, for analog voice, analog data or tone detection for cable identification.
- It works in situations of induced noise where other signal detectors are rendered useless.
- It helps to eliminate service outages and downtime especially on untagged digital services.
- Kit includes signal detector unit with carrying case, ion balancing solution, printed instructions and video of applications.