The SP Tools' Honda/Acura Serpentine Belt Tensioner Tool No. 10950HO was designed to reach down through the engine compartment in areas not easily accessed with conventional tools. This tool has a specific “clock” angle of the 6 point 19 mm end with carefully calculated handle geometry enabling access to the hydraulic dampener tensioner. These hydraulic tensioners can be found on the 2006 and later Civic and many other Honda cars and trucks. This tool won’t strip the hex on these hydraulic tensioners.
The thin 12 point 14 mm end of the tool, coupled with unique handle geometry gives access to the adjuster on the 2003 and later Honda Element also the Honda Fit with the right motor mount removed. This tool was not designed for hybrid vehicles.
- Fits 2006 and later Civics.
- This serpentine wrench also works on most Honda and Acura serpentine belt tensioners.
- 6 point 19 mm won’t strip the aluminum hex on the belt tensioner.
- This 14 mm for extreme tight spaces like on 2003 and later Element.
- Carefully calculated handle geometry to ease access on & off the tensioner.
- All vehicles accessed from the top, no need to lift vehicle from the ground.
Want to know more about this product? Click here to request more information about Honda/Acura Serpentine Belt Tensioner Tool No. 10950 from SP Tools/Schley Products Inc. .