The Hickok/Waekon four-channel Flight Recorder, No. 45364, can narrow down the cause of random intermittent problems when the vehicle "just won't act up" at the shop. It helps determine what the subsystem (such as fuel or ignition) dropped out first during a random Stall or No-Start.
This tool records, spark events, fuel injection pulse width, 0-24V DC battery voltage, and has an auxiliary 0-24V DC measurement channel.
When the operator presses the remote trigger button, the unit records 30 seconds of data before and after the trigger. It stores up to 10 recordings at a time. Upon returning to the shop, data is uploaded to a PC for viewing and detailed analysis.
Water-resistant so it may be left on the customers vehicle for an indeterminate period of time.
- Flight recorder main unit.
- Three hook-up leads with six interchangeable probe ends.
- Inductive pick-up for ignition monitoring.
- Battery leads provide power and battery voltage monitoring.
- PC software CD and RS 232 download cable.
- Instruction guide.
- Zippered storage case.
- Toll free tech support.