The Hickok/Waekon Back Pressure Tester, No. BPT02, allows techs to quickly test back pressure and clogged or obstructed catalytic converters. A three-stage adapter has 12mm and 18mm thread sizes to fit most domestic and import vehicles oxygen sensor ports. The standard 1/4"-20 tip provides the ability to test through the exhaust pipe when O2 sensor ports are inaccessible. High temperature silicon hose prevents damage to tester from high exhaust temperatures.
- 3-stage adapter.
- Adapter flange.
- 6” high temp silicone tube.
- 0-15 psi gauge with 2-1/2" face.
- Access most O2 sensor ports or self tap access.
- Access Toyota style O2 sensor ports.
- Easy to install three-stage adapter.
- Accurate, easy to read pressure within 1/2 psi.
- 0-15 psi gauge.
- 6” High temp silicone tube.
- 3 Stage adapter.
- Flange adapter.
- Includes Blow-molded carrying case.