The Hickok/Waekon ABS Sensor Pinpoint Tester is the quickest way to verify proper wheel speed sensor operation, according to the company. Simply connect the tester to the sensor and spin the wheel. LEDs provide visual confirmation of signal output. The signal error LED indicates erratic or intermittent signal output. When used with a scan tool that provides wheel speed sensor data, the Signal simulation feature simplifies pinpointing wire harness problems.
- Identify sensor shorts or opens.
- Visually verify sensor signal output.
- Signal simulation enables easy wire harness testing.
- Works on all old and new style wheel speed sensors.
- Main unit.
- 14 male/female flex probe adapters.
- Two alligator clip flex probes.
- Test lead set (three leads).