The International SHD Series 73" Tool Cabinet offers super heavy duty (SHD) construction with thicker steel and stronger design for rugged work environments designed for a professional use. The frame is reinforced using 14 gauge plates on the bottom of the cabinet.Two pairs of 120-lb rated ball bearing slides on all drawers over 3" deep. The 6" x 2" precision ball bearing casters are made of high tech thermoplastic rubber and are made to absorb vibrations while moving on uneven surfaces. Gas struts help to easily open the chest lid, and an open till top makes tools in the top compartment more visible.
Other features include:
- Three layers of metal reinforce the corners with new interlock corner design.
- Rigidity of frame is significantly increased with full height and width triple channel inner wall.
- Safe-Lock drawer aluminum system prevents drawers from accidentally opening.
- Includes pre-cut anti-skid drawer liners.
- Stainless steel work surface on both the 54" and 42" cabinet.
- Four protective aluminum corners.