Bosch's Mastertech VCI (M-VCI) scan tool now provides greatly expanded, in-depth vehicle coverage, especially for European vehicles with its powerful new ESI[tronic] 2.0 diagnostic software, which complements the scan tools' Mastertech Scan Test software.
A complete PC-based mobile diagnostics solution developed specifically for North America, the M-VCI scan tool features:
- Industry-standard SAE J1962 16-pin connector with no special "keys" or adapters required for OBD II vehicles.
- Operates with a Windows PC through either 802.11 wireless, Ethernet or USB connection
- Fully OBD II compliant, including Controller Area Network (CAN) protocols.
- Includes USB WiFi adapter that offers innovative and simple wireless connectivity to the M-VCI and allows internet access while performing vehicle diagnostics.
- J2534 compliant with OEM ECU reprogramming applications for Ford, General Motors and Honda vehicles.
- Designed for new M-VCI vehicle software architecture utilizing M-VCI D-PDU API (ISO-22900-2).
Want to know more about this product? Click here to request more information about Mastertech VCI Scan Tool with Advanced 2.0 Software from Bosch Diagnostics .