The Bosch portfolio of advanced wheel balancers ranges from compact, tech friendly balancers to sophisticated electronic and laser-actuated units. Bosch balancers offer precision balancing with clear and accurate displays, incorporating easy to use features and navigation. Options include:
- WBE 4110 Compact Wheel Balancer: offers an Invisible weight mode for hiding weights behind spokes and a weight optimization mode that reads wheel imbalance, allowing the technician to match tire and wheels for greater accuracy.
- WBE 4140 Wheel Balancer: features an easy-to-read upright LCD monitor, with intuitive and straightforward steps illustrated on the monitor. Can accommodate a wide variety of stock, alloy, and custom wheels used on passenger cars and light trucks, as well as motorcycle wheels with the proper accessories.
- WBE 4230: features a bright and easy to read enhanced color LCD display and straightforward, exact attachment of all concealed adhesive weights using the electronic Easyfit data recording arm.
- WBE 4430: offers automatic, precise and quick wheel data input via electronic data sensor arms, and features an Easyfix data recording arm for measuring rim diameter, or indication of adhesive weight position on the inside of the rim.
- WBE 4510 Wheel Balancer: provides fully automated measurements for tire width, run-out and tire symmetry. Balance force, combined with laser run-out measurement, match mounts tire and wheels to solve balance and eccentricity-based vibration problems.