The Automotive Training Group has released the 6.0L, 6.4L and 6.7L Ford Powerstroke Engine Performance 7-hour course and Training Manual. Systems covered include:
- Mechanical issues, including lifters, cylinder heads and common leaks.
- Low and high pressure oil systems, including shortcuts to quickly differentiate between oil faults, high pressure leaks, injector control issues, and many other causes of the most common complaints: No-starts & hard-starts.
- The complex relationships between turbo controls and EGR systems.
- Dual sequential turbo systems.
- The newest diesel emissions systems, including Diesel Oxidation Catalysts (DOC) and Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF).