OTC, an SPX brand, released the latest Pegisys software subscription, Version 3.1, which specifically focuses on special tests like Tire Pressure Sensor Registration for servicing European 2010 and earlier model vehicles as well as Chrysler VIN writing and Ford Power Balance tests. Coverage includes:
- Access to more than 1,922 new European vehicle ECU configurations and 795 new domestic ECU configurations.
- Full 2009-10 vehicle coverage for Audi and Volkswagen.
- New Tire Pressure Sensor Registration support for Hyundai, Kia, Ford, Mercedes Benz and Volvo as well as Saturn, Chrysler / Jeep and Ford.
- BMW and Mini TPMS ECU support, and greatly improved support for Volvo to all previous years 1999 to 2005 model years.
- Covers new Asian 2010 models for Nissan, Hyundai, Kia, Mazda and Mitsubishi vehicles.