The fully programmable Accutire MS 4362 monitor mounts on the garage wall and receives data from electronic valve caps that users screw onto the front and rear tire valves of the motorcycle. These caps constantly monitor the tire pressure and transmit the data wirelessly back to the wall-mounted receiver. Other features:
- Green, yellow and red LED indicator lights in the monitor give users a quick reference of the tire's pressure threshold. Display includes a low-battery indicator.
- Monitor includes a low-battery indicator
- Easy-to-read, large LCD monitor mounts to wall
- On-board flash memory stores tire pressure settings
- Two, programmable RF-enable valve caps
- Counter weights for wheel balance