Binks has added two new lines to their family of pressure tanks: The new Binks 183G in galvanized carbon steel, used for most solvent-based applications; and the 183S in stainless steel, suitable for waterborne coatings. Both the 183G and 183S tanks feature:
- New fill port to more easily and quickly add material.
- New location lug to ensure proper lid orientation.
- Larger handles for increased portability.
- Shorter height to fit smaller spaces and reduce "top-heaviness."
- ASME certification meeting NFPA standards.
- Availability in 2-, 5-, 10- and 15-gal. models.
- Multiple regulator, agitator and air control options.
- Bottom outlet kit and other accessory options.