Low Clamp Amp
Photo credit: Automotive Scope Applications
Request more information
ASA’s compact Low Amp Clamp works with any labscope and has a fast current draw analysis of fuel pumps, fuel injectors, ignition coils and modules. Features:
- Built-in shielding against EMI.
- No 100mV to10mV output change at 10 amps.
- Big enough to go around battery cables.
- Zero adjustment button – holds zero.
- Output: 10mA - 30A.
- Current Range: 100mV per amp.
- Frequency Range: DC to 20kHz.
- Max conductor size: 19mm.