Collective Data's shop management software solution, collectiveShop, is focused on helping shops streamline operations and increase efficiency. The shop can be a hectic place and oftentimes, is looked at as a large overhead expense. But with innovative software technology, shops can gain ways to improve communication, improve parts distribution, and give supervisors the information they need to turn their maintenance operation into a cost-reducing unit.
collectiveShop is the shop and fleet management solution that organizations with multiple mechanics depend on to improve work processes at a variety of levels.
The software aims at reducing labor time in order to allow technicians to spend more time turning wrenches, which results in your equipment being back on the road providing the services your fleet provides.
The streamlined shop features will also keep information flowing from one department to another. Supervisors can easily assign work based on skill set. Technicians will receive those jobs, while at the same time, the parts room will be made aware of what jobs are waiting for parts.
Boost productivity and increase accountability on your shop floor with collectiveShop.
- Reach your goal of funding an efficient, "paperless" shop operation.
- Help mechanics improve productivity by spending less time filling out paperwork, improve communication in the shop, and make sure they have the parts needed to get the job done.
- Streamline the entire shop process from the shop foreman, mechanics, to the parts room.
- Supervisors and shop foreman gain an easy way to view all the work that is being worked on at any time.
- Easy job assignment to multiple technicians based on workload.
- Know exactly how long the job took and track preventative vs repair work.