Leading the charge for the new Continental line-up is the redesigned regional steer tire, the HSR2, which replaces Continental's best-selling HSR, introduced in 2002. The updated tread compound is designed to increase mileage by 15 percent over the current HSR.
• 23/32" deep and improved cut and chip-resistant tread compound for optimal performance
• Patented groove geometry for better resistance to cracking and tearing
• Improved curb rib for sidewall stability
• Visual Alignment Indicator (VAI) alerts users to vehicle alignment problems
• Patented stone ejection system, developed for longer casing life