Snap-on's Auto Ranging True RMS DMM, No. EEDM604C, is for hybrid vehicles requiring CATIII 1,000V and CATIV 600V. Features include:
- Confirm power down before servicing.
- Diagnose electrical and powertrain systems.
- Allows you to safely tap into electrical impulses necessary for diagnosing hybrid vehicle electrical circuits or components as well as any other electrical operations.
- Measure capacitors in the inverter.
- Large 50,000 count LCD display with 51-segment bar graph.
- Flexible optional manual range selection which changes from auto ranging to manual ranging.
- Record feature allows you to store readings.