Mac Tools' DataTorq system offers precision-controlled torque in a simple free-standing unit. The DataTorq delivers accurate and reactionless high-speed performance across a wide range of wheel types and torque specifications. The DataTorq system provides step-by-step instructions through the set-up to prevent mistakes. The tire tech selects the torque, number of wheels and lugs and runs the job. Features include:
- Auto/light trucks to 170 ft./lbs., No. ADT008.
- Medium-duty trucks to 600 ft./lbs., No. ADT007.
- Heavy-duty trucks to 1,100 ft./lbs., No. ADT006.
- All tightening, snug and final torque, can be performed while vehicle is still in the air.
- Saves 4-6 minutes per vehicle, more on trucks and buses.
- Improves first pass quality and reduces rework.
- Documents proof of work automatically.
- Annual calibration exchange program: tool, memory chip, sockets.