The Snap-on THEBIS Noise and Vibration Diagnostic Unit, No. LD6900, quickly pinpoints the source of noise and vibration in underhood, undercar and vehicle interiors. Features of the Snap-on THEBISTM Noise and Vibration Diagnostic Unit (LD6900) include:
- Six separate channels to allow selectable inputs and an LCD display.
- Four inductive clamps that pick-up vibrations and noise from the chassis and driveline.
- Two vent transducers that pick up sounds from various locations in a vehicle's drivetrain.
- Listening wand and contact probe.
- High-quality headphone set with a boom microphone.
- PC download capability to manage recorded files.