Snap-on has five heavy-duty specialty impact sockets to save time. They include:
- 3/4"-drive 12-point 3/4" impact socket, No. IMFDL242, for Caterpillar head bolts (C12, C15, C16 and 3406E) and Detroit Diesel main bearing cap bolts. Also works on Mercedes-Benz MBE904 and MBE906 2007 and newer EGR engines for 19mm head bolts.
- 1/2"-drive 12-point 1/2" impact socket, No. S6197, for heavy-duty drivelines that have 1/2" fasteners (Kenworth, Peterbilt and more).
- 1/2"-drive 12-point 12mm impact socket, No. S6200, for old- and new-generation Detroit Diesel engine cam bearing cap bolts.
- 3/4"-drive 12-point 20mm impact socket, No. IMMD202B, designed to remove the head bolts on Caterpillar engines C7, C8, C9 and C10.
- 3/4"-drive 12-point 17mm impact socket, No. S6217, for head bolts on heavy-duty trucks and buses with Mercedes engine MBE900.