The MDX-600 Series from Midtronics combines more than 25 years of experience and innovation gained from selling essential tools to nearly every car and truck OEM in the world, with the industry standard conductance technology for battery testing to make testing safe, fast, and simple.
The MDX-600 Series helps you:
- Improve customer service by reducing wait times.
- Increase sales by proactively testing batteries and electrical systems.
- Increase customer satisfaction by identifying potential problems before they occur.
MDX-600 Series advanced features include:
- Multiple vehicle applications, battery types and rating systems
- Large back-lit screen and improved user interface
- Integrated printer option
- Field-replaceable cable design
- Tests automotive, Group 31, Commercial 4D/8D, marine cranking, motorcycle, and lawn-garden batteries
- Analyzes regular flooded, AGM flat plate and sprial, and Gel battery types
- Test 6V and 12V batteries and 12V and 24V charging sytems
- Supports multiple languages
The MDX-640 model is a battery analyzer only. The MDX-650 model includes advanced starter/alternator testing (MDX-650P features an integrated printer).