By plugging the direct wired OBDII connector into the vehicles OBDII port under the dash, Mac Tools Memory Saver, No. MS4000 protects a vehicle's drivability codes and settings.
- 12V, 4.5 amp/hr. sealed battery included inside unit
- LED indicates connection to circuit
- Protected by a 4 amp circuit breaker
- Vehicles manufactured from the year 2000 and later require a minimum of 10.5V DC to back up important memory and programming
- Includes 120V AC "Smart" Charger that allows the unit to function while charging
- Amber LED light notifies user when low internal battery of 11.5V remaining