VIM Tools has announced the release of their Half-Cut Torx Drivers, which incorporate the same patented TORX shape as standard Torx tools, but with only half the length. Features include:
- Increased strength due to the fact that the design allows the tool to seat more deeply into fasteners, engaging the larger radius of the tool.
- A better fit with less wiggle or wobble.
- The ability to drive TORX Plus fasteners.
- Heat-treated steel construction.
- Availability of drivers with a 3/4" overall length and a 1/4" square drive.
- Sets including the following sizes: T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, T40, T45, T47 and T50 drivers.