Durston highlights their HD250 Hand Drive Extension Set, which is a 3-piece, 1/4"-square-drive set that unites 6", 10" and 18" locking extensions. The set also features:
- A locking ball check in the male square drive to keep sockets from falling.
- A locking sleeve that you simply pull back in order to install and release sockets.
- Two 4" component handles that offer non-slip grips.
- A 1/4" female square drive on the back of each handle to attach 1/4" ratchets or air tools.
- The ability to be used in place of standard extensions and turn any 1/4" socket into a long-reach nut driver.
- Heat-treated, Chrome-Moly steel construction plated with bright Chrome.
- On the 10" and 18" extensions, shafts with a diamond knurl for additional control.