Suck It Up Vacula offers their Fluid Evacuator that runs of normal compressed air and has a specially designed Venturi system that creates a powerful vacuum for easy removal of non-explosive liquids such as engine oil, transmission fluid and coolant and should not be used with brake fluid. Additional features include:
- After the unit is vacuum charged, it can be used without being connected to shop air for remote applications.
- The unit is transparent making it easier to monitor the fluid levels during use together with the built in safety valve that helps prevent overfilling.
- An automatic self-drain valve and console stand makes it easier to empty waste fluid.
- The unit can easily adapt to most recycling systems.
- Includes 5 different diameter probes, 3 flexible, 39" long and 2 that are bendable, 22" and 31" long and a console stand for mounting to the shop floor.
- Working pressure of 80 to 175 PSI and a noise level below 80 dba.
Want to know more about this product? Click here to request more information about Fluid Evacuator from Vacula Automotive, a division of CJEN Industrial Corporation .