Cuda introduces thier new single-stage, conveyor parts washer, the Mini-Max. The Mini-Max's pass through parts washer features a 16" wide steel conveyor belt that carries the parts through a wash tunnel. The parts are then blasted with hot water spray from a 360 degree Farenheit spray manifold and the conveyor belt, made of 1"x 1" flat wire mesh, can be adjusted to move at speeds of up to 8 ft. per minute. The new washer also features:
- Locking casters for easier portibility.
- 12" stainless steel disc oil skimmer.
- Removeable debris tray with a 20-mesh screen to prevent pump damage from large particles.
- Y-strainer in the plumbing protects the nozzles in the spray manifold.
- Top lid provides easy access to the wash tunnel and automatically shuts down the machine when opened during operation.
- Push button start/stop, analog conveyor speed control and temperature control.
- Fused lock out with main electrical disconnect in box or rear of equipment for increase operator safety.
- Sloped tank and capped pipe for draining of dirty dish water.