Equus Products recently unveiled their INNOVA 3120 CanOBD2&1 Tool Kit for use on 1996 and newer OBD II-compliant vehicles, as well as some OBD I makes. Capabilities of the CAN-compliant tool include:
- Reading and erasing trouble codes.
- English, French and Spanish language compatible.
- A display that can show 25 pieces of information at once.
- Color-coded LEDs for indicating emissions readiness status.
- The provided PC link cable and CD with OBD-PC LinkTM Shop Software allows for downloading, saving, printing and e-mailing information from the tool, including trouble codes, monitor status and freeze frame data. This also lets you generate reports that can be customized with the customer's complaint, the technician's evaluation, the parts needed, labor times and related TSBs. The 3120 is supported by ASE-certified technicians via a toll-free 800 number, or website.