The Cuda 2840 features a wash cabinet 40" high and a rotating turntable 28" wide. The 2840 uses a vertical sealess pump, which the company says, has been proven to be extremely reliable in the parts washer application due to its high tolerance of particles in the wash solution. The unit's 3 hp sealess pump delivers cleaning power at a rate of 50 GMP and 45 PSI and the unit has a load capacity of 750 lbs. Additional features of the unit include:
- 20-mesh debris screen preventing loose parts and heavy particles from entering the wash solution.
- Automatic low water shut off for added heating element and pump protection.
- 12" stainless steel disc oil skimmer.
- Recessed base for easy access to the wash cabinet.
- Retractable intermediate spray bar for getting the spray closer to the parts.
- Easy access for cleaning the sump.
- Control panel featuring on/off switch, low water indicator light and timers for oil skimmer, heater and wash cycle.
- Sloped tank with 1.5" drain pipe.